MEETINGS & EVENTS
Fully Wired Conference Space At Our Downtown Washington DC Meeting Facility
When it's time to get down to business, the Residence Inn by Marriott Capitol provides all of the necessary tools to keep you ahead of the curve. Enjoy more than 4800 square feet of space at our downtown Washington DC meeting facility, fully equipped with wireless Internet access and onsite audiovisual support. As the closest Marriott hotel to the US Capitol Building - situated within walking distance of literally hundreds of government agencies and area companies - we are the ideal choice of downtown Washington DC conference centers. As our guest, take advantage of wonderful business- and meeting-friendly features, including:
- More than 4800 square feet of meeting space
- Capitol Room , featuring 1624 square feet of space, with a maximum capacity of 200 attendees.
- House Room , featuring 588 square feet of space, with a maximum capacity of 80 attendees.
- Senate Room , offering 1036 square feet of space, for up to 120 guests
- Four executive conference suites , each offering 800 Square feet of space, perfect for hosting small meetings and entertaining clients, balconies enjoy the panoramic views of D.C.
- Professionally trained staff , dedicated to your complete satisfaction and success
- Audio and visual support , including LCD projectors, video equipment, and more
- Wireless high-speed Internet , available in all meeting rooms
- Free high-speed Internet access , provided in all guest suites
- Meals available , for meetings, conferences, and group functions
- Ideal downtown setting , just a half-block from Federal Center SW Metro Station, for easy access throughout the Washington DC area
- Save now with our group value date program! Click Here
The Residence Inn by Marriott Capitol has redefined the District's standards of convenience and value. To request more information or reserve our downtown Washington DC meeting rooms, contact Mark Ryan at email@example.com - or click here to submit an Online Request For Information.